The Survival BacPac© Challenge!
Unaccompanied Homeless YOUTH Need your help - 4 Brighter Futures!
Suggested Food List 4 Unaccompanied Homeless Kids:
1. Fast food Gift Cards...Allow kids to get off the street at night, warm-up, feel safe and eat a meal with dignity!
2. Water Bottles...Homeless youth suffer from dehydration especially during winter when spigots are shut off.
3. Instant Soup Cups or Noodle Cups/Bowls...help keep kids warmer!
4. Pre-packaged Protein (PLEASE NO CANS)...Chicken/Tuna Salad
5. Pre-Packaged Snacks (PLEASE NO NUTS)...Breakfast Bars, Protein Bars,
Vegetable Chips, Pretzels…
6.Sugar-Free Gum...Mint, Spearmint
Fill a Heart 4 Kids is a 501(c)(3) organization.
We hand deliver each gift to ensure that orphans and homeless youth receive your donation. It is common for children in foster care to age out, leaving them with little financial or emotional support.
Fill a Heart 4 Kids, 400 E Illinois Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045