How can you help local homeless kids & foster children survive
this global pandemic?
AT HOME VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
CAN BE LIFE SAVING TO KIDS WITHOUT FAMILIES
WHAT CAN YOU & YOUR KIDS DO?
VOLUNTEER AT HOME!
Step 1. Choose a Service Project & Fundraise at home w/ your kids or friends!
Step 2. HAVE FUN! MAKE A VIDEO! SHARE PICS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
Project PenPal Project Superhero Project Hop™
WHY IS THIS CRITICAL?
1. State and county child welfare agencies are in crisis - decisions regarding the lives or thousands of children are on hold. How can you help comfort one child or feed a homeless youth during this isolation?
2. Your $10 donation - allows us to deliver critical gift cards to help kids who do not have consistent shelter to purchase food and urgent necessities.
3. At this critical time your donation also provides foster children living in group facilities with educational materials and positive activities to help staff keep their children engaged, calm and safe...4 Brighter Healthier Futures!
CHOOSE YOUR PROJECT!
We're all in this together! We care about you!
What are you doing to keep yourself busy? I just built a model boat.
What's your favorite thing to do?
I hope you write back. Have an awesome day!
Zach (Sign 1st name only)
1. Empower your child to be a Junior Fundraiser to help homeless kids struggling without families!
2. Have your kids email letters to your friends and family as a language based fun learning project to help raise funds for unaccompanied homeless kids and foster children.
3. TAG US ON FB & IG or email your letters - so we can share your Junior Fundraiser accomplishments!!
Kids without families need to know - "We're All In This Together!" Your letters will tell them - even though I can't see you, I care about you!!
Let's get started!
1. Make a fun colorful card w/a picture or doodle!
2. Write a note like the sample you see...
We're so lucky because we have families! We need your help! We're raising money to help Fill a Heart 4 Kids. They help local foster and unaccompanied homeless kids
living wothout any families. A lot of kids are scared right now. They need food and activities to help keep them safe and calm through this difficult time.
Our goal is to raise enough money to help 100 kids. We would be so grateful for your support.
Alley and Zach
WITH YOUR HELP THE BUNNY IS STILL COMING!
We are collecting donations for Project Hop
for children living in group facilities without families. Your $15 will feed a child and help them feel loved & remembered during this difficult time.
Thank you for supporting Project Hop 4 Kids™!
Choose Fill a 4 Kids™ as your charity on Amazon Smile! Your help makes it possible to give $10 fast food gift cards to help homeless kids - get off the street at night, feel safer, and eat a warm meal with dignity!
Partner with us - 4 Brighter Futures!