LET'S RALLY 4 FOSTER & HOMELESS CHILDREN
Imagine being a foster child and not being chosen by a foster family, living in a group facility, healing...
being a homeless youth without consistent food or shelter...hoping someone will help you?!
Many networks that foster youth depend on are no longer accessible.
Please join us in our emergency COVID-19 effort to help local foster and homeless youth.
Your donation provides educational resources, critical necessities & positive experiences to help children who have been abused, abandon or trafficked by their families.
IT'S NATIONAL FOSTER CARE MONTH!
AT HOME SERVICE PROJECTS
help provide food, necessities & comfort activities for children living without a family or a real home...
Foster children living in group facilities without families feel unloved, isolated and alone. They need to know WeCare!
Let's get started!
1. Make a fun colorful card w/a picture or doodle!
2. Write a note like the sample you see...
3. TAG US ON FB & IG & email your picture w/ your letter - so we can print your card & show our kids you care!
1. On an average day in Illinois, 1-out of 4 unaccompanied homeless youth are trafficked or targeted by traffickers within 72 hours. Many of our Illinois homeless youth were foster children. They suffer a great deal. They need your help to secure a brighter future!
2. Empower your child to be a Junior Fundraiser to help homeless kids struggling without families, consistent food or a place to sleep at night!
3. This is a perfect opportunity for your kids to launch a campaign, email/send letters ... to friends and family to help raise funds for food, necessities and school supplies for youth who need a hand-up!
4. TAG US ON FB & IG - so we can share your Junior Fundraiser accomplishments!!!
Let's do this!
Zack and I learned about a girl who was in the foster system named Tiana. Her mom didn't want her. She's homeless. Fill a Heart 4 Kids delivers food & WeCare Packages to her. They have over 500 youth in their homeless program who receive their Survival BacPacs™.
A lot homeless kids are scared right now. They need food, critical necessities and activities to help keep them safer and calm through this difficult time.
For my school service hours I'm raising money for Survival BacPacs. My goal is to raise $1,000.
I hope you can help us. We would be so grateful for your support.
Alley and Zach
Choose Fill a 4 Kids™ as your charity on Amazon Smile! Your help makes it possible to give $10 fast food gift cards to help homeless kids - get off the street at night, feel safer, and eat a warm meal with dignity!
Partner with us - 4 Brighter Futures!